FAQ's, Shipping & Returns
Most need to know info!
Care instructions for each garment are listed in the individual item’s product description, all garments also come with wash and care instructions indicated on their labels. Care instructions will vary from garment to garment so make sure to check the specific instructions for each one but you can typically wash our wares on an average 30 degree cycle.
If you have a query about your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, due to the fact that we’re currently on semi-hiatus Jenny currently only checks emails around twice a week.
If you are changing address before your projected shipping date, please email us at email@example.com
We will update the address via our postal system.
If your order has been returned to sender due to an incorrect address you will have to wait for the package to be returned to us before we can ship it back out to the amended address. We will also need another postage fee to send it back out. This is because any address given has been provided by the customer & we cannot take responsibility for incorrect information.
Yes, you can cancel your order at any time, so long as it has not yet been dispatched.
You can yes. If you have missed something from your order contact us as soon as you realise so we can amend it. You can change an order so long as the item has not yet been manufactured and dispatched.
Our current collection is printed on demand and produced by partner factories. If you’re based in Europe or the UK your items will be produced in Latvia. If you’re based in the US your items will be produced in the US. This minimises import costs for our customers. These items all feature our exclusive print designs.
Print on demand items will be fulfilled within 10 days.
We ship to most countries worldwide.
Shipping prices vary due to the fact that our products are produced and shipped from multiple locations.
Generally speaking, shipping multiple products will work out cheaper per product due to discounts being added on multiple product shipments.
You will need to proceed to the checkout to see the final shipping fee.
Please ensure all shipping information is correct when purchasing. If the parcel is returned to us we require an additional postage fee before sending it back out.
UK prices include VAT, international ones don’t and VAT must be paid upon receipt. It is up to you to make yourself aware of any customs charges. Please check the specific customs information for your home country before you buy.
IMPORTANT: Due to the custom made nature of our products we are unable to offer cash refunds. We strongly urge you to measure yourself carefully, contact us prior to purchase with any sizing enquiries and leave as much sizing information as possible in the ‘additional notes’ section on your order form. We have a very small production capacity and rarely sell the same size twice so have limited capacity for handling resale of returned made-to-order items.
Orders can be exchanged for the same item in a different size, or for store credit of the items value up to 14 days after their delivery to you. The item must be returned in a perfect, unworn condition. Please note we do not cover the cost of return postage.
If on the rare occasion a mistake has been made and your order is faulty or incorrectly sized then we will offer a replacement item or a full refund.
We want to make you happy!
It is our aim to please every customer and leave you with a product and service that you’re happy with so if you do have any issues with your order then please do email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to reach a resolution that you’re happy with on a case by case basis.
If your item has shipped, but you have not yet received it, please follow these steps in order:
- Make sure sufficient delivery time has passed since the date you received your tracking number. For domestic shipments this is 1 week, for international shipments, this is typically 2 weeks.
- Track your package using the tracking information emailed or listed on your Cosmic Drifters account.
- Visit your local post office in-person to see if your parcel is being held there for you without notice. A telephone call will not work as it only shows the same tracking data shown online. Different countries use different softwares for tracking, and this just means that more than likely your parcel has arrived in your country but they have an incompatible tracking system to ours here in the UK and are therefor unable to scan it in upon arrival. When this happens, packages are typically held for in-person pick-up at your local post office without notice. We’re not sure why it happens, but it appears to be quite common, and 99.9% of the time an in-person visit armed with your tracking info, name, address, and ID will turn up your package quickly and without incident. Not sure what your local post office is? Contact your country’s public mail service to ask what your designated post office is based on your postal or zip code.
4. File a claim with the Royal Mail on their website if and only if your parcel shipped via Royal Mail and you’ve waited a sufficient period for your parcel to arrive and have visited your local post office in-person and still cannot track down your purchase.
- Wait for your item to be located or reimbursed by the Royal Mail, or for your item to be returned to us as undeliverable. This happens occasionally due to mysterious delivery errors, but more often than not, packages we receive back in the post indicate they went unclaimed at your local post office for more than 30 days. This is why we always recommend visiting your local post office in-person first to help find your item.
If we receive your item back in the mail due to a delivery error or failure to claim, we will contact you to confirm the address used at time of checkout, and then attempt delivery once more. If your order indicates it was undeliverable or unclaimed at the post office after the second shipment attempt, we will issue you a gift certificate code for store credit in the price of your original order (minus any shipping fees you paid) and restock the items from your order.
When we were retailing Jenny’s original collection of designs we graded and produced them in UK sizes 4-30, in petite to extra tall lengths.
Since Jenny is currently on semi-hiatus she is not currently retailing her own garment designs and is working with Printful to produce products. As such we are limited by their available size range.
We apologise to all of our customers who are unable to purchase these products due to falling outside of their sizing. Inclusion is of the utmost importance to us and Jenny can guarantee that her original size range will be available when she returns to producing her own designs.
Our shop owner and designer Jenny is currently taking a break from working on Cosmic Drifters full time in order to travel through South East Asia, recover from a stressful few years and seek fresh inspiration. She is in a transformative period in her life, figuring out how she hopes to grow and develop as a designer and human.
During this time she will be working on delivering a Spring/ Summer print on demand collection featuring Sarahs wonderful prints. This will retail around April 2024.
Further down the line she hopes to return to releasing her own original clothing collections with a more badass, sustainable set up than before. She is working on sourcing sustainable fabrics, researching ethical overseas factories and nurturing her business brain alongside her creative one.